BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 9, 2008

My day with Chase

So Chase and I had a fun day together last week during all the chaos. My friend kept the other two while Chase and I went and had lunch together. We then went to find black pants and a white shirt for my brother-in-law's wedding in a couple of weeks. So you know he really wanted to go pick these clothes out, I did not have to force him in any way. We then went to this new candy store at Sierra Vista. They have every candy imaginable. Ones from when I was younger and are no longer around. His face was priceless when he saw it. I asked him to reenact for me.





















That evening we had our friends Jen and Dj over for dinner and that night we went back up there. Except this time we went to maggie moo's for ice cream. It is so nice there. They have made this area outside the movie theater with grass, waterfalls and fire. Its so pretty I wish I would of brought my camera. Chris, DJ, Jen, and I sat on the benches and the kids ran around and played.

0 comments: