BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 14, 2008

A great weekend

So my father in law says to us in Wednesday, "wanna go to the coast this weekend?" So Chris found us a room over in Monterrey,and my father in law treated us to weekend at the coast. For those if you who live back east its been 114 degrees and the air has been awful from the fires. So it was a real treat to get out of this heat. We have been spoiled this summer, my parents look us to LA and Disney as a treat and Chris' parents took us to the coast.
It was a really nice and relaxing weekend except Carson got sick Saturday night........all night, coming out of both ends. Sunday he was pretty mellow and we meaning Carson and I took a nap on the beach. It can't get anymore perfect of a nap then that. Here are some pictures from the weekend. Greg has some really good ones on his camera too, I will post them when I get them.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Those are some GREAT pictures Nanita! I love the ones of the 3 boys in front of the ice cream cone, the one of you with the 3 boys and the family pic with all 5 of you! Glad you had a good time and got to get out of the heat!!!