BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Night at a Hockey Game


After open house our friends Jen and DJ invited us to a hockey game. They received some free tickets and asked us to join them. Thank you guys:) Believe it or not this was my first hockey game. We really had a lot of fun, I think the kids did too.


































Jen and I.
One of many things that I love about Jen is that we can be total goofballs together. I love you Jen :)

There was another big event last night. Tyler lost his front tooth. How appropriate to loose a tooth at a hockey game, huh. My baby now has no front teeth. They grow so fast I can't stand it!!!!!!!


1 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks to the Jones family for joining us after a busy day for them. We always enjoy your company. Yes, Nanita--you bring out the goofball in me and I love it!!! Thanks again!