BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 2, 2008

What an amazing Night!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me share with you a play by play of our night. Traci calls at 4:38pm and says my water broke, my response of course was, sure Traci. She said " NO I AM SERIOUS" and then told her okay, see you at the hospital. Two tests were taken both saying it was not her water that broke. Traci was very upset because she knew it broke, but they sent her home.

Phone rings at 2:07 am, its Steve were at the hospital she is a 5 and were staying. I get there at 2:45 and she's an 8. Twenty to thirty minutes go by and its time to push. She was amazing! It was so hard to see the pain she was going through and she did it with NO epidural. Alexis Michelle High was born at 3:53 am at 5lbs and 12 ounces, she is 19 inches long with blonde, blonde hair. Congrats Steve and Traci, we love all three of you.

I am on this blog doing it right away for Yvonne and Steve they are grandma and grandpa, Steve's parents. They are far away and could not make it in time. So Yvonne and Steve its no where near the same, but here is your granddaughter. See you soon :)

Click to play Alexis
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Hope all 3 of you are doing well and sleeping while you can! (and Nanita, here's your "comment")

Lisa said...

Nanita, thanks so much for sharing. We are so happy for Traci and Steve. Baby Lexi is beautiful!

Tracy said...

Thanks for the pictures! Glad to hear everyone is well.

The Isaacs said...

Traci's delivery experience totally made me think of the day Grace was born... I got all emotional seeing the pictures you posted, Nanita. Thanks for doing that!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see pics! They will have to suffice till I meet the little one, hopefully sooner than later. Thanks Nanita!

Tricia