BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 21, 2008

our special visitor

Our summer is coming to a close but before it did we had a visit from special guest. My mom, grandma, or as Carson called her Papa. My mom came out from Erie to spend some time with "us" meaning the boys. We had so much fun while she was here. We were able to do so much while she was with us. I introduced her to my favorite place to eat, Chipotle. Which she loved by the way and we had it three times while she was here :) We went to music in the park, we went to playland, and it was so hot my mom and I joined the boys in the water. We had a movie night with lots of food, candy, and more candy. We got the boys hair cut at their favorite place, went to jonhn's pizza, the movies, and swimming. That's not all we did, we were literally non-stop. Our wonderful friends Mike and Lisa got us all tickets to the ice cream zoofari. So Saturday evening my mom, the boys, Chris, me, Mike, and Lisa went to the zoo for ice cream and animals. After that my mom was sweet enough to keep the boys so we could go out with mike, Lisa, Jen and DJ. Thank you mom!!
The next morning we got up and were trying to decide what to do. We decided to get out of this heat. We went to the mountains, our first stop was in general grant. We had some lunch then headed out to see the trees. After that we continued on to Hume Lake. We went to a place called Sandy Cove to let the boys enjoy the lake.
Mom, we enjoyed having you so much and will miss you.
Here are some pics from our visit.







3 comments:

D.J. Ellis said...

Sounds like a busy visit. We had a great time with you guys at "Elbow". I was watchin' the slide show and that giraffe's tongue is insanely long. :0

Christa said...

Charlotte calls all the grandparents "Papa."

The Lomeli clan said...

We're still waiting for a new post....