BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bowling Fun

On Friday night we took the boys bowling for the first time, and they loved it. Chase is very good at bowling on the wii. In fact, I can't beat him. He will bowl anywhere from a 180-200. They had no idea where we were taking them. They thought we were just going to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa. They were so excited, they had their own balls, and shoes.
I was shocked at the price. What happened to when shoes were a dollar, now they are $4.00. I just aged my self there. ( I can say that now being thirty :-)






















































Grandma was there too she helped chase Carson, Thank you Grandma!!













Carson even tried to bowl with the boys. Anything the boys do Carson wants to do.



















Here's the men competing. Don't tell Greg but chase almost beat him :-)
Then there was Traci and me just sitting around looking pretty, pretty tired :)


















As most of you all know Traci and Steve are expecting their first baby girl in March (20 th). So here is a belly shot.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, Traci looks terrible -- poor girl! Why would her sister-in-law post such horrid pictures of her on her blog. I thought that they were close! Well, those 3 boys are just as cute as ever, though. I think those Jones' should have at least 3 more. When you create such beautiful children, why stop so soon?