BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 21, 2008

Fun in the snow

First I must send out a big thank you to all who made my 30th the best birthday yet. Thank you for the cards with such loving words, the gifts, the lunches, the coffees (and breakfast sandwiches) , the dinners, the flowers, the surprises. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I love each and everyone of you so much.
Oh, and before I forget Chris got me a PINK BEACH CRUISER ( its a bike) and the cutest bike ever. I will post pictures of it, and me on it. Soon, I promise.
So this past weekend we got away with some of our good friends, the Wiggins, which is always a treat. We went up to Shaver Lake to play in the snow.






Snowball fight between Chris, Adrian, Tyler , William, and Chase.


































Chase and Will eating snow. This was Chase's favorite part, all the snow he could eat. :)















Heather and Aubrey, are they not one of the most beautiful mother and daughters ever.










We had a great time, losing only one sled to the water. Chris and Adrian did a great job catching everyone before we landed in the water. I saved one of the best pictures for last, I promised Aubrey I'd post it. So this is for you Aub!




0 comments: