BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I AM TURNING 30 TODAY ( the 10th) Up until about an hour ago I was sad that I was turning 30. I decided to go through my old pictures of my life up to this point. I have made A LOT of mistakes but you know what if I had it to do all over again I wouldn't change a thing. I love who I am and where I am and I wouldn't be those things if I hadn't.

So as I looked back I was filled with so much joy at all the blessings in my life. Friends, family, the things I have gotten to do and I am ONLY 30. I still have so much living to do and I have already done so much. I just want to share with you some of my highlights in my life.



Where do i begin? I married an amazing man who continues to love on me in ways that blow my mind. Chris loves to surprise me. He has had a limo waiting for me to take me to dinner on my birthday, taken just the two of us to Hawaii, threw me a surprise party for my 29th birthday with my good friends, the list goes on and on. He is an amazing father and husband. thank you Chris for all you do for me. Thank you for your hard work and devotion to our family. Here are some of my favorite pics of us.













Look Chris with hair. Remember those days?



Here is one and only one pic of me pregnant. As much as being pregnant was a blessing I am glad those days are behind me:)





I have three busy boys that fill my life with more love and laughter than I ever imagined. They just love on me in ways that just melt my heart.
































My favorite place on earth is Pismo Beach. Here is a picture of the boys and me one morning we got up early and went down to beach to collect sand dollars. It was so early , we were still in our pjs :)















Being on the beach with all my boys (that includes Chris) is considered my perfect day.


Family and friends, what would I do without them.
Thank you all for all your love and support through the years, even when it wasn't easy. I love you all so much. ( my niece Hailey is not pictured, i couldn't find one :( love you Hailey girl )















































FRIENDS................. I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for, old and new.
I don't have pictures of all of you that have touched my life in such a special way. Here are a few and if your reading this and there is not one of you i am so sorry please don't feel your not important to me because you are. I may not have one of the two of us ( we need to do something about that) or couldn't find one.























































One of the scariest things I have gone through in all my thirty years was when Carson was born. All I could do was pray and trust in God. God gave our family an amazing strength and we got through it. We were told just a couple of months ago that the hole in his heart has closed. PRAISE GOD!





So as you can see I have nothing to be sad about, only thankful. Thiry is not so bad . In fact I can't wait for the next thirty years. Thank you all for blessing my life. It's been an amazing journey and I can't wait to see whats next.


6 comments:

Jamie said...

You sure are one amazing woman! And I guess I can say that now that you're 30...no more girl. And it takes a wise woman to realize that there is no better way to live life than to be truly thankful for where you are and what you have! Although I haven't known you your entire 30 years, I sure am grateful for the last 5 years we have known each other! And I look forward to many more years of friendship! Happy Birthday Nanita!!!

Tricia said...

Hi, it is so nice to hear from you. I am glad you all are doing well. Lily is in kindergarten as well. Ty just turned 4 and Mya is 18 months. We have had our house for sale for 8 months now. We are moving to Charleston, SC whenever it sells. Keep in touch, it was nice to hear from you. Miss ya., Happy Holidays.... Tricia

Tricia said...

Hi, it is so nice to hear from you. I am glad you all are doing well. Lily is in kindergarten as well. Ty just turned 4 and Mya is 18 months. We have had our house for sale for 8 months now. We are moving to Charleston, SC whenever it sells. Keep in touch, it was nice to hear from you. Miss ya., Happy Holidays.... Tricia

The Isaacs said...

Nanita, I absolutely love everything you've done with your blog recently... Mostly, I really enjoyed reading these last few posts- thank you for sharing all of that!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday (late but worth the wait I hope)! What a great post! I am moved to tears. May you be blessed with another 30 years to be even more thankful for!

Lisa said...

Nanita, this is by far one of the best blog entrys I've read! It was very touching, and the photos were great. Congratulations on turning 30, you are slowly catching up to me! Love you!