BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 11, 2008

Before I sat down to write this I looked at everyone's blog and see that there is no one healthy out there. I am happy to say we are all healthy, I am sure not for long. There isn't anyone that I know that doesn't have someone in their family that is sick. I keep thinking to myself to hurry up get to the food store, refill the perscriptions, stock up on the cold medicines, return movies and library books. Once one of us gets it that means were all in the house for about 3 weeks til it passes through us all.
Before I forget I have a prayer request. There is a women who's son that is 14, and he will be undergoing his 4th open heart surgery. As many of us our mothers we can only imagine the pain and worry this mother is experiencing. If you could please keep them and their families in your prayers. His name is Dylan. Thank you.
On to our past week. It was a very busy week. Getting ready for Traci's baby shower, tyler had two birthday parties, both at pump it up. After one of his parties he spent the night and they were up til 2am. I don't know the last time I saw 2 am. They had a blast though.
Traci's shower was great. We had a great turn out, so many of her family and friends were able to share this special day with her. Here are a few pictures of the day.Don't knock the slideshow its my first one:)

Click to play traci s shower
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

2 comments:

RachaelEnsom said...

What a sweet slideshow! That cake is the most amazing cake I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Curious topic