BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl Sunday

We had so much fun superbowl Sunday. We had some friends over and a ton of food. So my favorite part of the superbowl are the commercials. Of course I did not get to see very many but my favorite was the talking stain. The kids all played so nicely together. Except tyler was a little upset because God told Tyler he was to play with everyone the only problem was that girls didn't get that same message. They wanted nothing to do with the boys, poor tyler:) .






































John made his homemade chocolate cake. So amazing, thank you john for making that.























D.J. and Jordan































Tyler and Andy



Jen and Nanita TRYING to take a picture

Laughing at Julie who is trying to take the picture and is knovked over by a child on a toy.

Carson and his Auntie.

Enjoying our wonderful dessert.

What a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to apologize for that very dumb comment I left about my pic. Thank you for including me in your blog. I can't always look beautiful. I say such dumb things sometime. Traci :)

Lisa said...

We had such a great time at your Superbowl Party, thanks for the invite. It has become our annual trek out to Clovis! :-)

It was so nice to get the Monkey off my back...(I didn't know it was leaking till Lizzie told me on the way home! Sorry about that!)

Anonymous said...

Sad, Nanita can't get anyone to post on her blog so she has to leave comments pretending she is other people -- like me. That last comment was from her not me! If anyone knows me they would know I would never say something like "I can't always look beautiful" Pshh! Traci