BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy belated Valentine's to all. We all had a great day except maybe Tyler. He had to stay home because of his asthma and miss his valentine's party. I don't think he minded though because grandma Suzi came and stayed with him while I went to Chase's Party. When I got home we made sugar cookies. The boys had a blast delivering them to our neighbors. Brittany Stobbe came to stay with the boys while Chris and I went out. Thank you Britt!! We went to Thai Fusion, then to Fresno State women's basketball game. We then got to go to BJ's and have pazookies with Heather and Adrian. What a great day. I am sorry no pictures, Chris had my camera last week.





Monday the boys did not have school so we decided to take advantage of the beautiful day. We met our friends the Jen, Kyan, and Jordan at the park. While we were there we saw more friends, the Mcneely's , and Ogawas. After the park Jen and I took the kids to yodigity for frozen yogurt . Jen and I were able to sit outside and visit and the kids ate their icecream.





Tyler begins baseball this week. He is so excited I'll post pics of his first practice soon. Have a great week. :)














Julie helping Carson.
Carson swinging ( he needs a haircut, huh?)































Kyan








Kyan driving his mommy and sissy around.
























Chase loves to swing.

Tyler

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyan always seems to be "driving" and we're always tryin' to keep up. Hey, how come I didn't get any yogurt? Great pics and thanks for sharin'.