BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 28, 2008

Chase's 4th birthday


Wow!! I am really behind and I apologize. The craziness of life has left me going to bed not long after the boys are in bed. I am going to give you individual updates on the boys. I am going to start with Chase. As you all know he has turned four. He is playing t-ball with lots of his friends being on his team.








For his birthday I told him to pick so many of his friends that he'd like at his birthday party. So I had those friends here waiting for him here to surprise him with a surprise birthday party. He loved it, he was so excited and played for most of the afternoon playing. Here are some pictures of his birthday.




































Getting all set up to surprise Chase.














































Chase walking in to his surprise



























Tyler hugging his brother and wishing him a happy birthday.




























Thank you all who made chase's birthday extra special!!!!!


























1 comments:

Jamie said...

You are such a great mom! The party turned out so well! Hope you're getting enough sleep these days...I know I never do. Soon enough it'll be over, right?