BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2nd CARSON
Today my baby is TWO. I can't believe two years ago we were given our third baby boy. What an incredibly hard time that was in my life. I had never been more scared. We were told he had a hole in his heart and needed to be taken to another hospital. They brought him in for about two minutes before the transport team took him away. It was two days before I saw him again and four days till I held him. It was a very scary time as most of you remember.
Now, today I have the most energetic and healthy two year old ever. PRAISE GOD!!!! I can't even express into words the joy that he brings us all.





1 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy birthday Carson! I remember that time Nanita...it was scary. What a gift in Carson you have been given.

I miss you Nanita!